Offering 600 hours of training as mandated by the California Licensing Board, our Esthetics program covers the core competencies required of estheticians, including facials, hair removal, and makeup application.
Our Esthetician program offers a comprehensive and in-depth training on the rejuvenation and care of the skin. Our curriculum blends both European techniques with American technology to ensure our future professionals are equipped with the expertise to become sought after industry specialists. While most schools only offer this level of training by taking post-graduate esthetics courses, Bellus Academy commits to your early success. Our curriculum covers a variety of skin care techniques ranging from facials, chemical exfoliation, hair removal, microdermabrasion and more.
- Learn the business-side of the industry, including retailing, sales techniques and financial management
- Practice on a diverse clientele on our professional clinic floor
- Externship and job opportunities in top spas and resorts that we’ve partnered with
- Assistance with job search, interviewing and state board prep
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify